The magnificent 1915 mansion on 2 Cooper Road in Scarsdale, New York is a must for anyone that adores Design, and my coverage continues today with many more rooms by several very talented designers.
Susan Anthony and Mariana Olanow, of Anthony and Olanow Design Group, showcased a very calming Bedroom with a corner fireplace and ensuite bathroom in royal blue.
Karen Houghton and Leila Kharem of Karen Houghton Interiors brought this Library with its exquisite existing "boiserie" into the 21st century with a touch of modern art, Kravet furniture in warm neutral tones.
It was such a comfortable space, I could imagine spending a nice afternoon reading here..
George Snead of the Wakefield Design Center, took on one the most challenging rooms in the house and won,.. as it came with an existing bar, in pretty bad shape, right in the center of the two spaces.
Jacqueline Hosford completed the Master Sitting Room also made use of mirrors, soft layering of textures on the flooring, and royal blues and grays to complete the look
Hope you enjoyed the coverage of this showhouse.. a few more showhouses still to come on the blog this month - Kips Bay and the Junior League Showhouse in Greensboro.
Head over to the earlier posts, Part 1, Part 2, or Part 3 here, in case you missed any of them.
*all images are my own except where noted. feel free to share them, but don't forget to mention where they come from. thank you.
Designers from this Showhouse:
- Anthony and Olanow Design - Susan Anthony
- Karen Houghton Interiors - Karen Houghton and Leila Kharem
- Barbara Bell Interiors - Barbara Bell
- Ken Gemes Interiors- Ken Gemes
- Cast Classics - Peter Jerauld
- Kim Freeman Style and Design - Kim Freeman
- Debra Funt Interiors - Debra Funt
- Last Detail by Carey Karlan - Carey Karlan
- Donna Benedetto Designs - Donna Benedetto
- Lillian August - Angela Camarda and Richard Cerrone
- Dunn & Tighe Interiors - Leslie Dunn
- Maggie McManus Kitchen and Baths - Maggie McManus
- Elissa Grayer Interior Design, LLC -Elissa Grayer
- Mendelson Group - Gideon Mendelson
- Finelines Interiors - Debra Gottlieb
- Rachel Laxer Interiors, Ltd.- Rachel Laxer
- Gail Green Interiors - Gail Green & Christine Rappoport
- Rooms by ZoyaB - Zoya Bograd
- Jacqueline Hosford Interior Design, LLC- Jacqueline Hosford
- The Wakefield Design Group - George Snead
New York Cottages & Gardens is the Media Sponsor, LX TV Open House is the Television Sponsor.
Showhouse hours will be as follows: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 10 a.m. to 4p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sundays 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed on Mondays. Children under six, infants, strollers, and pets are not admitted in the Showhouse. Admission for the Showhouse is $30 and includes a Showhouse Journal. For more information please contact Kristen Harris at (914) 937-3800 ext. 353.
About Cerebral Palsy of Westchester
Since 1949, Cerebral Palsy of Westchester has been a leading nonprofit organization in Westchester and Fairfield County. Our organization’s mission is to advance the independence, productivity, and full citizenship of people with Cerebral Palsy and other developmental disabilities. We are a non-profit organization that provides essential educational services, vocational training, recreation, rehabilitation and advocacy to
thousands of children and adults. We are an organization proud to say that we Realize Tomorrow’s Potential.. .Today!
About New York Cottages & Gardens
Cottages & Gardens Publications delivers the finest regional design magazines to residents of America’s most affluent communities. NYC& G (New York Collages & Gardens), one of the company’s three titles, presents the very best in architecture, design, art and antiques, real estate, and entertaining to a highly influential readership in the greater New York area.
For more information, visit www.cottages-gardens.com
Cerebral Palsy of Westchester 1186 King Street Rye Brook NY 10573 (914) 937-380