May 31, 2011

Weekend Inspiration: L.A. Roundup - Oversized Outdoor Finds

After a few days in Los Angeles, I thought I would share some of my finds over the next few days in my Weekend Inspiration postings.

It was great being back in L.A. after such a long time, especially seeing how much it has changed and what new stores and ideas have been put out there.


MIX Furniture was one of my first stops, as we drove down La Brea and I knew I just had to stop!

Imagine this as a great sideboard/buffet next to a more traditional dining table and chairs ...
Have to say, that mirror, maybe with a fresh coat of paint, wouldn't look too bad either...

or could be a great planter for the backyard? By a BBQ?


and as you know I am a sucker for anything pink..& these stars are so great and over sized
that I couldn't resist them.



and what about these Giant Pagodas?

I imagine them painted in a gorgeous green or yellow on a the patio...

Benjamin Moore Paint Colors
just love them!


for more: MIX Furniture

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Frank. I live in Aberdeen. I have been to this store .. MIX furniture. It is a lovely store with some awesome furniture.

    ReplyDelete

@Dec-a-Porter we love to hear from you ...Please share your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...