Mar 20, 2012

Peek-a-Boo: Bath Time Fun

Visiting a few conferences and trade fairs in a row.. plus the busy life of an interior designer (and dare I say it ..."a mom") can make you begin to feel the aches and pains. No complaints (AT ALL) but..  when you start looking at images of bath tubs and feel a pang of envy, you know that maybe your body is trying to tell you something!



A Peek-a-Boo look at some of the bath tubs I wouldn't mind soaking in ..



via

via

via




I see a theme brewing.. I like cleaner bathrooms I think and most definately must have a window - a little private garden would be nice, but considering I live in New York, I won't hold my breath.


via

via
 A lillte romance, a fireplace or maybe some candles hits the spot too I think.

via silvadesigns.com

via bestdesignnews.com

via
 Love, Love, Love the idea of having your own sink but meeting in the tub - how divine!

via roemahku.com



and finally the absolute divine uber luxury of this bathroom - the space, the love seat, the lighting and view, with a private dressing table and all. I would be in heaven (and probably never leave my bathroom!)

via nycinteriordesign.com dutch designer



For more Bath Time fun, visit my Pinterest board ...


More this week from my Pier Antiques Show roundup and my trip to the Architectural Digest Show later on this week.

10 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! My favorite is the first, surrounded by nature...Looks like I need to move, not going to happen in Boston! Thanks, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know .. I feel the same here in NY, even out in the burbs. :-) Thks barbara

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous! And quite inspirational too. :) I'd love to soak in one of these, haha. I do have one question. Where do you usually look for pictures? Do people usually send them to you? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - Thank you.. I collect pictures every day whether I am searching for something for a client or because someone has sent me something... pinterest (but not to use on the blog) and always via links from other blogs! A great resource that links to links.. etc :-) the internet = the endless source of information and inspiration

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous tubs!! Love the different styles! The tub in the slab of wood is fabulous!!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I agree I love the idea of a slab as a base for a bath tub..
      :-)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Especially love the outdoor tubs. Everything is better in the fresh air.
    Now go get the bubbles Jennifer, you deserve a relaxing break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie! I will be soaking .. now which to choose...

      Delete
  6. Thanks for posting your blog. Your content is realy informative for us......

    Buddha Paintings
    Warli Paintings
    Horse Paintings
    Girl Paintings
    Rose Paintings

    ReplyDelete

@Dec-a-Porter we love to hear from you ...Please share your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...