Olioboard.com is an online social 2D & 3D moodboard generator, WITH the added bonus of having a great selection of 150,000 + products which you can drag & drop into your board from amazing partner brands, such as Posh Tots, Layla Grace, Zinc Door, and many more.
collect sets and items
Build your collection with fabulous items, color swatches, fabric samples, materials & more.
create a moodboard
An Olioboard (or moodboard) is yours to craft -- an interactive tool to experiment with the style and mood of a space.
share your style
Quickly explore design directions, get feedback, and share your style with others.
A few fun facts:
- Olioboard is based in Vancouver, Canada HQ’d and started in June 2010.
- In February, 2012, MASHABLE named Olioboard as one of their: Top Ten Hot New Tech Startups Changing the Face of Retail and they were also featured on the Today Show, the Nate Berkus Show and City Line Canada.
- In April 2012, One Kings Lane became the first flash sale site to become a super affiliate partner and Benjamin Moore announced a formal color partnership with Olioboard’s site.
- Today the numbers have skyrocketed to over 83,000 active community members and counting and has pageviews in the millions. It is truly incredible the positive response that it has received.
These were the boards that I made for The Nate Berkus SHow from the selection of product we were given. They can be simple or a little more realistic - whatever is easier for you.
I even made up these big Biz Cards for #BlogHer12
Aren't they cute?
AND if that wasn't enough, and if you are a Pinterest fan (KIND OF LIKE ME) than you can always add any PIN you have collected (of course as long as its not copyrighted) or upload images from your computer to your Olioboard account.
Plus, Olioboard’s can be kept private or made public. What does that mean to you?
If you just want to use the great moodboard generator and the access to MANY, MANY great brands products to generate boards for your blog - than that would be great too! What a time saver.
- If you want to benefit from referral site traffic - give it your best and promote yourself and your blog.
- Another great idea is to participate in the contests and fun events such as these community members did - and look what they got! A fantastic opportunity to possibly become the next High Point Market Style Spotter! I was lucky enough to be one last Market (check out my finds on Pinterest here and here ) and I understand why there were so many applicants - it was a huge opportunity and alot of fun.
Olioboard Contest to Select 9th Style Spotter for High Point Market this October
Each of the 15 finalists were given a limited set of products to use by only High Point manufacturers who are exhibitors at Market and the results are great!
Only YOUR votes will decide which lucky lady out of 15 gets to go, and there is less than 19 days to vote! Please help spread the #OlioLove for this contest by sharing the voting link far and wide! It's a VERY BIG deal for the one finalist chosen by the public's votes! --> Here's the link to share so everyone can see the entries and vote! http://olioboard.com/challenges/150-highpoint-featured-contest #OlioLove, thank you and good luck to all!