The magnificent 1915 mansion on 2 Cooper Road in Scarsdale, New York is a must for anyone that adores Design, and my coverage continues today with many more rooms.
Lillian August, the home decor showroom known to many across both New York and Connecticut, has brought a strong and bold statement to this indoor Conservatory with dark olive green ceilings and accents, and black and white velvet striped walls.
This green Century Furniture piece stands out as one that I always admire every time I visit the showroom in High Point.
Rachel Laxer transforms this Sun Room into a great little reading nook, away from the rest of the hustle and bustle of the other rooms, with a soft and inviting palette and distinctive design sensibility.
Walls, and ceilings have been thoughtfully treated in wallcoverings, glass and fabric to solidify the design.
Once you enter the 2nd floor, a charming child's bedroom awaits decorated by Rooms by ZoyaB.
The Master Bedroom makes the most of this large floor plan, with a cozy little seating are by the fireplace designed by Barbara Bell.
Who doesn't love a great fireplace in their bedroom?
More of this showhouse to feature on the blog tomorrow, but in the meantime, (and especially with this weather) what better way to spend your day then visiting this showhouse in the heart of Scarsdale?
In case you missed Part 1, head over there now.
*all images are my own except where noted. feel free to share them, but don't forget to mention where they come from. thank you.
Designers from this Showhouse:
- Anthony and Olanow Design - Susan Anthony
- Karen Houghton Interiors - Karen Houghton and Leila Kharem
- Barbara Bell Interiors - Barbara Bell
- Ken Gemes Interiors- Ken Gemes
- Cast Classics - Peter Jerauld
- Kim Freeman Style and Design - Kim Freeman
- Debra Funt Interiors - Debra Funt
- Last Detail by Carey Karlan - Carey Karlan
- Donna Benedetto Designs - Donna Benedetto
- Lillian August - Angela Camarda and Richard Cerrone
- Dunn & Tighe Interiors - Leslie Dunn
- Maggie McManus Kitchen and Baths - Maggie McManus
- Elissa Grayer Interior Design, LLC -Elissa Grayer
- Mendelson Group - Gideon Mendelson
- Finelines Interiors - Debra Gottlieb
- Rachel Laxer Interiors, Ltd.- Rachel Laxer
- Gail Green Interiors - Gail Green & Christine Rappoport
- Rooms by ZoyaB - Zoya Bograd
- Jacqueline Hosford Interior Design, LLC- Jacqueline Hosford
- The Wakefield Design Group - George Snead
The New York Collages & Gardens is the Media Sponsor, LX TV Open House is the Television Sponsor.
Showhouse hours will be as follows: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 10 a.m. to 4p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sundays 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed on Mondays. Children under six, infants, strollers, and pets are not admitted in the Showhouse. Admission for the Showhouse is $30 and includes a Showhouse Journal. For more information please contact Kristen Harris at (914) 937-3800 ext. 353.
About Cerebral Palsy of Westchester
Since 1949, Cerebral Palsy of Westchester has been a leading nonprofit organization in Westchester and Fairfield County. Our organization’s mission is to advance the independence, productivity, and full citizenship of people with Cerebral Palsy and other developmental disabilities. We are a non-profit organization that provides essential educational services, vocational training, recreation, rehabilitation and advocacy to
thousands of children and adults. We are an organization proud to say that we Realize Tomorrow’s Potential.. .Today!
About New York Cottages & Gardens
Cottages & Gardens Publications delivers the finest regional design magazines to residents of America’s most affluent communities. NYC& G (New York Collages & Gardens), one of the company’s three titles, presents the very best in architecture, design, art and antiques, real estate, and entertaining to a highly influential readership in the greater New York area.
For more information, visit www.cottages-gardens.com
Cerebral Palsy of Westchester 1186 King Street Rye Brook NY 10573 (914) 937-380