Apr 11, 2015

SAVE BIG - Why You Should Hire an Interior Designer

No I am not crazy.. I mean it. If you want to SAVE YOUR MONEY TODAY, hire an interior designer to help bring your ideas to life.

I am approached so frequently about what the design process looks like and how I structure my own working collaboration with my clients that I decided it was time to put it all down in black and white. It is much more than just helping my clients choose between a blue or green wall.. or which sofa to buy for their living room. My clients are always very smart, chic and highly style savvy people. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT... or what they don't want at the very least.




I help bring my clients' vision to life and smooth out all the bumps in the road along the way.


As part of the process, every design idea will be presented to you through samples, mood boards, power point presentations and even design sketches or 3D renderings or perspectives when needed, so that you are 100% confident with the choices we make together.


An Example of a 3D Rendering for a Private Home















Every Layer of Service Will Be Provided



Read all about a recent install at a client's home in Connecticut from a recent post ..







DO YOUR RESEARCH.. & TRUST YOUR DECISION




With everything at your fingertips today, it is so easy to really get to know your designer in advance. Before working with me, I ask my clients to follow me on Pinterest and Instagram - I am much more than just the homes that I design for my clients. As I believe 100% that these should reflect MY CLIENTS vision just as much as my own, searching through my design portfolio will also represent them and their needs as well as the specific architecture of their home.




Want to know if we "click" on more than just design?
That's the best way to feel 100% CONFIDENCE that we will be on the same page in every important decision.  If you feel like you want to Re-Pin every image from my pinterest pages  - then you will know we are a perfect match!



Follow Me on Pinterest 





Follow Me on Instagram


Want to make sure we are on the same page before committing to the project?
Reach out for more information on how you can Schedule an In Home Consultation, whether in person or virtually, today.









No comments:

Post a Comment

@Dec-a-Porter we love to hear from you ...Please share your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...