Nov 2, 2011

1-2-3: Leather Alert

I am a shoe & handbag kind of girl. Who isn't, right?
So that is why I decided the best way to focus on this week's 1-2-3 post was to hone in on one new trend for this season - Leather - and to take a cue from these most prized possessions of all women.



Dining Room / Gucci Handbag / Ballet flat



Vince Camuto Mary Jane / Kate Spade Clutch / Chair and Trunk (email me for pricing)
Nesting tables : (details - email me)


Custom Leather Pillows / Dining Room / Handbag / Boot


Morrocan poufs / Ralph Lauren Handbag
Wing Chair & Arm Chair (email for details and pricing) / Cole Haan Boot



 
Bench & Tray (email for details and pricing)
Gucci handbag / Badgley Mishka heel
For details: email me


 
Chairs / Rug (email for details) / Dolce Vita Boot


Leather rugs - for details email me



Image via here / Valentino heel

Red leather ottomans - console (for details: email me)

and I leave you with the last image of this gorgeous Valentino heel and an inspirational home office with fabulous red Gracie wallpaper...

and in case anyone is offering, I am a size 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

@Dec-a-Porter we love to hear from you ...Please share your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...