Feb 14, 2012

Peek-a-Boo: A Fabric Start

It's a really busy week as I get ready to head to Design Bloggers Conference in LA and yesterday I was really lucky to have had the chance to spend my day at the D&D Building..

It is always a great day visiting the showrooms and being able to see the new collections so while I am busy plotting the next design scheme I thought I should at least share a few of my goodies from yesterday's adventure...





These are only a few of the many samples that I was able to bring home with me but already starting to imagine one or two of them in my next design project.

But for now, I am sending you all the warmest of hugs and wishes of love on Valentine's Day!



1 comment:

@Dec-a-Porter we love to hear from you ...Please share your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...